Friday, May 25, 2012

For Leila

You are currently hiking up in some mountain, probably sleeping under the stars and making marshmallows around a campfire (idk, I don't go camping). So I decided that since you'll be starved of access to the real world for a whole week, I might as well compile a list of important online things that you missed (with contributions from Abbi and Raven). Consider it an archive of love.

1. This song. It is magical, it is beautiful, it is love.

2. THE GREAT GATSBY TRAILER CAME OUT TUESDAY. Also, this is how Abbi and I felt after we saw it: http://bit.ly/KSbBrs

3. THIS ANON MESSAGE THAT MADE ME CRY

4. The asshole strikes again.

5. Raven started watching Downton Abbey AND Friday Night Lights. This made me happy, and I'm sure it will make you happy as well. Among her livetweets of the first few episodes, w thought you would enjoy these.

6. 1D came to America and there was a rumor that Harry punched someone. It was false, but hilarious nonetheless.

7. MATT SMITH IS GOING TO CARRY THE OLYMPIC TORCH ON FRIDAY IN CARDIFF. LOOK.

8. I was really proud of this response. Signs I need to get off the computer.

9.You'll cry laughing.

10. AND FINALLY...

No comments:

Post a Comment